Originally I began this plugin because I needed something like that over at wolfcms.org but decided to release it for the greater good. It basically allows you (as the site admin) to give your users a "My account" page. It also tries to serve as the hub of the site where plugins can add their own action links. An action could be something like: "Connect an OpenID account to your site account". This is entirely up to the plugin developers whether or not they choose to use this hub.
- Install it like you would with any opther Wolf CMS plugin.
- On the settings screen, you need to enter a uri. If you don't know what you should enter, just leave it to the default.
- On the settings screen, you need to choose a Layout. Please make sure this is a valid Layout and not something like "none".
- Action link: "Edit profile" (Allows users to update their full name and email address.)
- Action link: "Change password"
- Display profile data from other plugins through Observer system.
- Display action links from other plugins through Observer system.
You can install this plugin in 3 easy steps.
- Unzip and upload this plugin to the Wolf CMS plugins directory.
- Access the Wolf CMS Administration screen and activate the plugin.
- Review the settings and update where necessary.
Your Account plugin should now be ready for use. If you want to view the "My account" page, go to http://www.yoursite.com/wolfcms/?account.html
The Account plugin is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.
Download: version 0.0.8.
You can also see all downloads for Wolf CMS on this site.
Do you appreciate my work on Wolf CMS?